Canossa Hospital was founded by the Canossian Daughters of Charity in 1929. All along, the Hospital has had a mission focusing on quality holistic care to the community, in the spirit of Christ.
Since 1929, the Hospital has expanded from 16 beds to the present 148 beds. The Hospital provides services for in-patients, out-patients and ambulatory patients. It cares not only for the physical needs of the patients but also for their spiritual needs.